COMMON PLEAS COURT
SOURCE: IRONTON REGISTER, TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 1887
White & Ashcraft vs. Nannie Kelly; verdict for plaintiff $226.93.
- Ceder Powell vs. D. Werner; judgment for defendant for costs.
- T. Fagin, assignee, vs. F. Chatner; verdict for plaintiff $69.56.
- State vs. Jas. Lewis; nolli prosequi.
- State vs. J. Lewis and B. Floyd; each fined $5.
- Truman Rust vs. J. E. Rust; sale confirmed and distribution ordered.
- Elizabeth Bruce vs. Julia A. Bruce; judgment for defendant; notice of appeal.
- H. E. Burr et al vs. H.E. Sanders et al; settled and costs paid.
- Daniel Foreman vs. Wm. Null; verdict for defendant.
- J. D. Currington vs. T. J. Boldman; judgment for defendant; notice of appeal.
- J. Fink vs. I.R.R.; demurrer to amended petition sustained.
- Charles King vs. S.G. Allwell et al; sale confirmed.
- State vs. John Salyards; verdict, guilty of burglary.
- State vs. Henry Martin; verdict, guilty of horse stealing and value of property put at $100.