OLIVE STREET WAGON WORKS
D. B. Gray’s blacksmithing and wagon making establishment has been enlarged and improved and will be known hereafter as the Olive Street Wagon Works, proposing to manufacture buggies, spring wagons, &c., and do general carriage and wagon repair work. Mr. Gray now has a full corps of workmen engaged in manufacturing. His establishment is already quite complete in its interior arrangement, the blacksmith department having steam machinery and the wagon shop being provided with power and light saw mill apparatus; but a new building, 55 x 24 feet, the first floor to be occupied by the wood working ship, and the second floor used for painting, is to be erected at the rear of the brick building, and other improvements made. All the departments will be thrown together with convenient connections. John Ketter is associated with Mr. Gray, and presides over the wood work department.
Ironton Register, Mar. 17, 1887
Olive Street is now present day Park Avenue in Ironton