KILGORE AND COLLIER MOVING
Is To Occupy Fine New Building
Submitted by Peggy A. Wells
The undertaking establishment of Kilgore and Collier is moving this week into the new building recently completed on the rear of their property on Panola street.
When settled in their new home this firm will have an organization the equal of any in this section. Approximately four thousand dollars has been spent in the construction of the new building and the remodeling of the old. The new structure contains a nice sized chapel room, a large display room, office space and working quarters. The garage room has been doubled in also and will now accommodate the limousine hearse, ambulance, funeral car and other cars used by them.
The house on the front of the lot which formerly was used as a funeral home has been remodeled and repapered throughout and will shortly be occupied by Mr. and Mrs. Kilgore who are moving from the second to the first floor.
Messers. Kilgore and Collier are to be congratulated on their new building and their determination to keep abreast of the time in improving of their business location.
Ashland Daily Independent, 18 July 1926, Sunday, Page 7.