The Ironton House was sold, a week or two since, to Wm. K. Boal, of Pennsylvania Furnace. Mr. J. W. Allison will take charge of the House sometimes in next month.
Ironton Register, Jan. 27, 1887 – The third story over the Second National Bank has been leased for an annex to the Ironton House, and has been divided up into rooms.
Ironton Register, May 12, 1853
The Ironton House is the large white building on the right side of the photo.