Gildea Market

New Frigidaire At Gildea Market


W. C. Lambert, Frigidaire distribution for this county, has just completed the installation of a new Frigidaire at the Gildea Meat Market at Third and Chestnut streets. A new Hatcher’s Display Counter has also been installed, which give perfect refrigeration in this new and up-to-date meat market. Mr. Thomas Gildea, who is the manager of this exclusive meat market is planning a big opening in the near future, the date of which will be announced later. Mr. Gildea formerly was located on Third just below Mulberry street and was known as The South Side Meat Market. The new market adjoins the A. and P. Store at Third and Chestnut streets.

Ironton Tribune, 18 September 1932, Sunday, Page 3.